How to use a Hookah Filter?
Did you ever think, while enjoying and smoking a shisha:
‘It would be nice if it was a little less harmful…. Is there no way to remove the tar and harmful substances and enjoy a pure shisha?’
Yes, that is exactly what we thought!
And that is why we came up with a solution to create hookah filters and we introduced them to the market immediately. And we are not just talking about shisha filters. No, our filters are scientifically tested and have proven to eliminate carbon monoxide, toxic-harmful substances and even 80% of tar.
This alone makes a big difference in enjoying the shisha even more, knowing that it is less harmful to your health. Would you also like to use our revolutionary water pipe filters?
What are hookah filters and why would you use them?
Shisha filters are separate pieces that can be attached to any water pipe. Using these filter pieces, the intake of tar is greatly reduced, without affecting the enjoyment of a shisha. The taste and nicotine remain present and will continue to give you that ‘shisha feeling’. But there is more:
- The filters can be used for 2 to 4 hours of smoking a hookah
- They are hygienic and practical to use
- Each filter is individually packed
- You can now order the filters in quantities of 40 pieces in a luxury box, but also in larger quantities (wholesale)
- They are available in the colors red and gold
- The effectiveness of the filters has been scientifically proven by several recognized laboratories. See the laboratory reports
- They also filter out carbon monoxide and harmful substances
- And of course they remove up to 80% of tar
How to use the hookah filters?
What makes these revolutionary shisha filters from Shair so great is that the filter can be used multifunctionally in different situations. What is revolutionary, is that for every situation there are connections for our water pipe filters.
There are 3 ways to use the filters:
- Attach the filter to the water pipe bowl
The filter can be placed between the bowl and the hose. This gives you the advantage of using different types of disposable mouthpieces that fit your own shisha hose.
- Use the filter as a mouthpiece
Another way to use the filter is by placing the specifically created hookah filter at the end of the hose is another way to use this filter. Just like any other mouthpiece, you can easily attach it to the end of the water hose (tube) and use it while smoking. The main difference between a normal mouthpiece and the filter nozzle is that with our filter nozzle, the tar, carbon monoxide and even more harmful substances are removed. And of course as an added benefit, the filter nozzle can just be thrown away after use.
- Using an adapter
Not every mouthpiece fits the shair filter. Thanks to our hookah adapters, this is now possible. With the help of these adapters you can easily attach any mouthpiece. The adapters fit on every mouthpiece and are easy to use.